Tschuggen Hotel Group AG
c/o Hotel Eden Roc
Phone +41 91 785 7171
VAT number CHE-105.931.082
The following hotels form part of Tschuggen Hotel Group AG:
- Tschuggen Grand Hotel, Arosa
- Valsana Hotel, Arosa
- Carlton Hotel, St. Moritz
- Hotel Eden Roc, Ascona
Concept, design and development:
- Positioner Hospitality - positioner.com
- Baytree - hellobaytree.com
- Arosa Tourismus – arosalenzerheide.swiss
- Engadin Tourismus – engadin.ch
- St. Moritz Tourismus – stmoritz.com
- Ticino Turismo - ticino.ch
- Ascona-Locarno Tourism – ascona-locarno.com
- Urs Homberger - fotohomberger.ch
- Robert Fahnenstiel - robertfahnenstiel.com
- Olivia Pulver – glanzlicht.ch
- Xandra M. Linsin - xandralinsin.com
- Robert Bösch - robertboesch.ch
- Gian Giovanoli - giangiovanoli.com
- Verein We love Arosa Lenzerheide - welovearosa.ch
- Meltem-Salb – meltem-salb.com
- Nathan Hughes – nathanhughesphotography.com
- Nico Schärer – nicoschaerer.com
- Foto Garbani – fotogarbani.ch
- Valentin Luthiger – valentinluthiger.ch
- Francesco Piras – francescopiras.eu
- Stefan Schlumpf – stefanschlumpf.com
- Martin Schnetzler – martin-schnetzler.com
- Karin + Oliver Photography – karine-oliver.com
- Marco Agorri – fotostudio1.ch
- Nina Mattli – ninamattli.ch
- Urban Engel – photos.urbanengel.ch
All information (particularly prices, reservations and online calculations) are subject to change. We cannot guarantee that this information is completely up to date at all times. We reserve the right to change or update the information on our websites at any time and without advance notice. This also applies to improvements and/or changes to services, products and programmes described on our websites.
Our company accepts no liability for Internet errors, third-party damages, imported data of any kind (viruses, worms, trojan horses) or links from and to other websites. We do not have any control over the content and form of external websites.
We cannot guarantee that hardware and software will work perfectly.
Please note that our websites may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Under no circumstances shall our company be liable towards you or third parties for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from the use of our website or a linked website.
Liability for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs and other data in your information systems shall also be excluded. This shall also apply if explicit notice is given of the possibility of such damages.
Important copyright information
Our websites are designed to provide information. Any illegal or abusive use shall be subject to prosecution. The content of our websites, particularly photos, videos, sound, images and texts, is subject to copyright. This content is therefore protected by the Swiss Copyright Act (Urheberrechtsgesetz, URG, SR 231.1).
The content of our websites is intended exclusively for private use. Any other use, in whatever form, particularly the publication or disclosure of content on our websites, is prohibited. Illegal and abusive use means in particular: any commercial use that gives the user a financial advantage as well as any non-commercial use that extends beyond the user's immediate private sphere (e.g. advertising and promotions, publication as book or poster, photo exhibition, reproduction on clothes or other media, production and/or marketing of videos, CD-ROMS, websites).
All other brands used on our pages are the property of their respective owners. Without the prior written consent of Tschuggen Hotel Group AG or the legitimate third-party owner, the content of our websites must not be construed as an explicit, implied or other assurance or usage agreement for brands mentioned on our websites.