A new experience of freedom
After having to give up our freedom in an unprecedented way over recent weeks and months, we have all become aware of just how essential the feeling of freedom is. Although we may have taken it for granted in the past, today we see it in a completely different light.
With your help, we are now taking the step towards coming together again and enjoying life with all our senses. Achieving this will require the prescribed distance, adequate space, genuine concern, and personal trust. We take this task extremely seriously as our priority is to look after you and your loved ones as best we can.
After such a long time spent at home, nature can offer you wonderful inspiration and the space you need to breathe properly again in Switzerland's most beautiful locations – whether in the mountains of Graubünden or on the shore of Lake Maggiore.
Together, we can now make up for the time when we had to stay indoors.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Your Tschuggen Hotel Group
Generous feeling of space
By intentionally limiting levels of occupancy, we will ensure that there is the necessary space in our hotels for you to be able to move around freely and in peace.
In the Hotel Eden Roc, you will have the Garden Eden on 10,000 m2 with direct access to Lake Maggiore almost to yourself. The spa and lounge areas are available for personal use and relaxing treatments. With single rooms from 30 m2 and suites up 110 m2, you will experience a generous sense of freedom.
The Valsana Hotel offers direct access to summertime forests and the hotel's own indoor tennis centre; you can also use the spacious fitness centre with its yoga and meditation room at any time. Our rooms and suites (35 - 82 m2) and apartments (50 - 90 m2) will provide you with a sense of peace and relaxation.
In the Tschuggen Grand Hotel, private relaxation awaits you in a 5,000 m2 wellness area, and the hotel's own mountain railway takes you directly into the surrounding areas of nature while your children have fun in the Junior Club. You will enjoy plenty of space in our rooms and suites on 32 to 140 m2.
Endeavours and measures for your safety
- For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to our hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all pubic areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Perspex screens will facilitate conversations in the reception areas
- Hand sanitiser will be available to you in all public areas
- For the best possible level of hygiene, we have increased the cleaning intensity in all hotel areas
- To enable us to guarantee your safety in the restaurants, too, we will reduce the number of tables in order to provide more space and distance
- You are able to book a private sauna and steam bath session in advance
Your cooperation is an important part of this
- During your stay, please adhere to the specifications of the Federal Office of Public Health. Maintain a 2 metre distance to others and use the hand sanitisers provided in public areas.
- If you have felt unwell over the past ten days or experienced any acute respiratory disease symptoms, please do not come and stay. We will be happy to move your reservation to a later date.
- Due to the restricted capacity in our restaurants, we would ask you to adhere to your reserved times.
- Please come and speak to us if you have any questions or are feeling unsure about anything; we will be happy to help you.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 29.03.2021 / 12.30 o'clock