Covid-19 safety measures at the Tschuggen Hotel Group
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk of infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while you are with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Health need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these before you arrive. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your GP and do not come and stay with us. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date. Please contact our hotels reservation departments by telephone.
Test opportunities on site
If you need a current PCR test or an antigen test for the return journey or re-entry into your home country, we will be happy to help you with the organisation, together with our local medical partners.
Please contact our hotels at your earliest convenience so that we can be of help in good time before your departure. Tests can be organised and carried out every day of the week. Our teams would be happy to take care of all the necessary formalities so that you have your test results in good time before your return journey.
Generous feeling of space
By intentionally limiting levels of occupancy, we will ensure that there is the necessary space in our hotels for you to be able to move around freely and in peace.
In the Hotel Eden Roc, you will have the Garden Eden on 10,000 m2 with direct access to Lake Maggiore almost to yourself. The spa and lounge areas are available for personal use and relaxing treatments. With single rooms from 30 m2 and suites up 110 m2, you will experience a generous sense of freedom.
The Valsana Hotel offers direct access to summertime forests and the hotel's own indoor tennis centre; you can also use the spacious fitness centre with its yoga and meditation room at any time. Our rooms and suites (35 - 82 m2) and apartments (50 - 90 m2) will provide you with a sense of peace and relaxation.
In the Tschuggen Grand Hotel, private relaxation awaits you in a 5,000 m2 wellness area, and the hotel's own mountain railway takes you directly into the surrounding areas of nature while your children have fun in the Junior Club. You will enjoy plenty of space in our rooms and suites on 32 to 140 m2.
Endeavours and measures for your safety
- For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to our hygiene guidelines.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Perspex screens will facilitate conversations in the reception areas.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to you in all public areas.
- For the best possible level of hygiene, we have increased the cleaning intensity in all hotel areas.
Your cooperation is an important part of this
- During your stay, please adhere to the specifications of the Federal Office of Public Health.
- If you have felt unwell over the past ten days or experienced any acute respiratory disease symptoms, please do not come and stay. We will be happy to move your reservation to a later date.
- Please come and speak to us if you have any questions or are feeling unsure about anything; we will be happy to help you.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.